Electronic, elegant... sparkling water optional. The high range water cooler.
- Exclusive and elegant design, created for more demanding environments.
- Electronically operated with different coloured illuminated buttons to easily select the desired water. Models with sparkling water.
- Improved hygiene tap water, taps are covered and separated from the buttons, avoiding contact by different users.
- Locking system and audible alarm if the drip-tray is full.
- Easy installation: only requires water supply and electrical connection. Used with cups.
- Cooling system through stainless steel coil, high efficiency and hygienic.
- Superior quality. Made from A-304 stainless steel.
- Easily regulated cold-water temperature (thermostat).
- With wheels to facilitate movement.
- Optional cup dispenser attachable to the water cooler or to the wall.
- The installation of a purification filter is recommended for better water quality.
Two buttons: cold water and room temperature.
Four buttons: cold water, room temperature, hot water and security.
Also with sparkling water.
Three buttons: cold water, room temperature and sparkling water.
Also with sparkling water.
Five buttons: cold water, room temperature, hot water, security and sparkling water.
In models with sparkling water: pressure gauge indicating the remaining CO2. Optional: refillable gas bottle with a capacity of 2,5 Kg, it can be installed in a special compartment inside the water cooler.
Conform to electrical safety standards
Conform to sanitation standards
Conform to 98/83/EC standard
|COOLING POWER (W)||205|
|POWER CONSUMPTION (W)||100|
|VOLTAGE 230 V 50 Hz single-phase (A) (Consult other options)||0,5|
|COOLING CAPACITY (l/h)||18|
|CUP FILLING TIME (seconds)||4|
|WATER OUTPUT TEMPERATURE (ºC) (Regulated by thermostat)||4 - 11|
|REFRIGERANT GAS (CFC - free)||R290|
|DIRECT CHILL COOLING SYSTEM||YES|
CUP DISPENSER For easily accessible cups.
Vertical column design.
Made entirely of stainless steel.
With series 3ID attachment to the wall is recommended in order to economize on space.
High capacity: 95 x 220cc cups, with a view of the last cups, in order to replace them in time.
PURIFICATION FILTERS An active carbon water filter is recommended in order to obtain optimum water conditions, thanks to the elimination of bad tastes and smells like that of chlorine and small particles or contaminants that can be present in water.
This single unit filter is ideal for POU water coolers. These coolers are normally used with drinking cups and therefore the quantity of water consumed is usually less.
Canaletas recommends changing the filter once a year, especially before the summer season, but the frequency may need to be higher depending on water quality or the level of usage .
ULTRAVIOLET (UV) WATER FILTERS
UV ULTRAVIOLET FILTER
Designed to kill/inactivate 99.9% of harmful bacteria (i.e. Coliforms, Faecal & E. Coli),virus, Fungi Algae such as hepatitis, influenza, Legionella and other possible microorganisms. Its use is recommended when the amount of chlorine in the water is very low, poorly controlled waters or in environments with increased risk of infections. Output: 6 watts. Sterilization capacity of up to 4 liters per minute. With an approximate life of 6,000 hours. The color changing head light indicates the need to change the lamp. The UV lamp is replaced very easily by simply unscrewing the top of the head.
After Sales Service Canaletas After Sales Service or an authorized distributor, can offer a complete maintenance of the water cooler including the CANVAP sanitation system.
What is sanitation ?