About Us
 
European manufacturer since 1965
Canaletas is a pioneer manufacturer in Europe with over 55 years experience in the design and manufacture of a wide range of drinking water fountains and water coolers.
Fullfils standard 98/83/EC:
Quality of water intended human consumption
Latest news of press
 
Cargando
The new Canaletas M-99IDOP model drinking water fountain is adapted to the demanding health measures
Canaletas has had several consecutive years of growth in invoicing, and is also pleased to celebrate
Canaletas participated in this study, carried out by Laboratorio Dr. Oliver Rodés, which included t
Spain-headquartered water dispenser manufacturer Canaletas claims that demand for ‘hands-free’ w
To satisfy the new demands of the market in the era of COVID-19, Canaletas has designed and launched
The safest, most hygienic way to use water coolers for drinking or filling cups or other containers
Canaletas increases production and expands the range. Demand for this type of drinking water founta
 

Press

Periódicos

Canaletas grows by over 12% for the third consecutive year

Press
The water cooler manufacturing company increased its turnover by 15% in 2017.  
Exports represent around 30% of the company’s turnover, mainly oriented toward Europe, North Africa and countries of the Persian Gulf.
 
The water cooler and drinking water fountain company Canaletas ended 2017 with a 15% increase in turnover. The past financial year was the third consecutive year of significant growth for the company, growing by 20% in 2016 and 14% in 2015.

Operating in the market for over 50 years, Canaletas has positioned itself as one of the European references in the manufacture of water coolers. As Jordi Morera, Managing Director of the company states, “Canaletas’ sales were steady during the hardest points of the economic crisis and are now increasing again”. 70% of Canaletas’ sales are in Spain, and the remaining 30% correspond to exports.  

“The greatest growth in many areas of the world represents greater concern for bringing water to the consumer, encouraging the use of water coolers, and our entry into countries which until now we could not consider,” notes Paz Ausin, Export Manager of Canaletas.

Adapting to the needs of each market and launching new products each year thanks to significant R&D investment allows Canaletas to be very flexible in its production. The creation of models with technical characteristics which fulfil very varied requirements of clients is one of the pillars of the company’s growth.

About Canaletas
Canaletas, initially a family company founded in 1965, is a pioneer in the design and manufacture of all kinds of drinking water fountains and coolers.

The company has its own offices in Barcelona and Madrid. Additionally, it covers the whole of Spain thanks to its network of distributors. It offers its own Technical Service for proper maintenance of the water fountains in accordance with the standards established by associations of the sector.
 
Exports represent around 30% of the company’s turnover, mainly oriented toward Europe, North Africa and countries of the Persian Gulf.

Canaletas is the leading European company in certifying the sanitation system of its drinking water fountains and coolers, and compliance with the UNE 149101 regulation on water quality.

http://www.elprataldia.com/2018/02/canaletas-crece-mas-de-un-12-por-tercer.html
Canaletas
2021-03-29 17:49:43
Canaletas grows by over 12% for the third consecutive year
/-en/Press/canaletas-grows-by-over-12-for-the/ia179
acolor.es - Diseño de paginas webbuscaprat.com - Guia comercial de el prat
aColorBuscaprat
... ...