With a modular system, this EF Series water cooler is designed to take up little space and offer multiple combinations so that users with different needs can drink at the same time, whether adults, children or people with disabilities.
The water cooler and water fountain manufacturing company Canaletas has launched a new, semi wall recessed water cooler on the market, allowing different heights and designed to facilitate use by the disabled and children. The firm is the first in Spain to manufacture a product of this type.
With a modular system, this EF Series water cooler is designed to take up little space and offer multiple combinations so that users with different needs can drink at the same time, whether adults, children or people with disabilities. The cooling equipment is installed inside the Wall and connected to different modules depending on who the users are.
Currently, Canaletas has installed this water cooler in several countries of the Middle East. “In Spain there are no models of this type, and from our point of view, they are very suitable for supplying water to people with different needs, where there are a large number of people and where a particularly robust water cooler is required,” the company explains.
This family company, which has manufactured water coolers for over 50 years, dedicates a significant proportion of its investment to R&D, which allows it to test the needs of the market and offer new models to satisfy them.
Series EF features:
- Thanks to the coupling of drinking fountains and cooling unit, several people can be supplied simultaneously.
- Semi-recessed wall design. The installation of the cooling unit inside the wall requires no floor space.
- All elements manufactured from stainless steel: top plates, front panels, internal chassis and cooling unit.
- Compact A-316 stainless steel bubbler with nozzle guard.
- Anti-vandalism front push button and regulation of water height through exclusive high precision membrane valve.
- Deep rounded top plate with anti-splash design.
- Removable lower ventilation panel for maintenance access.
- Recessed chassis to support the top plate, front panels and cooling unit.
- Easily regulated cold water temperature (thermostat).
- Possibility of emptying the cooling unit for greater hygiene.http://www.revistamundovending.com/empresas/canaletas-lanza-una-nueva-fuente-de-agua-distintas-alturas