REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTRATION SYSTEM FOR HOUSEHOLD USE
|The household reverse osmosis filtration system gives a high purity of drinking water through a system of high capacity filtration that removes even the smallest microorganism or particles that may be present in the water.
The filtration system consists of:
- Pre-filter for sediment.
- Activated carbon filter.
- Reverse osmosis membrane.
- Post-filter activated carbon filter.
A patented reverse osmosis unit that is unique on the market, whose design avoids the need for multiple connections and tubes, and possible water leaks. System with easy to replace filters.
It incorporates a pump that ensures the required water input pressure necessary for proper operation and a pressured accumulator tank of 12 liters.
It is installed under the sink in the kitchen and requires water inlet, drainage and electricity like a washing machine. A faucet for purified water has to be installed which can be the standard equipment or the special three way faucet head model with a more elegant design.
SPECIAL HOUSEHOLD FILTERS
Filters specially developed for use at home, easy installation and convenience. They sit on the kitchen counter and just connect to the tap to have water in perfect conditions. The filter consists of an outer housing in which the cartridge is placed inside and a tap which gives the filtered water.
Plastic housing- White color and cartridge.
Household stainless steel Filter
Stainless steel housing and cartridge filter (Option to install on the countertop or wall mounted).
- Replacement cartridge for household filters.
- Activated carbon block filter with a 5 µm and treatment capacity of more than 22,000 liters of water or durability of 1 year.
- It combines the functions of a sediment filter, which removes the small particles that may be present in the water, along with the properties of an activated carbon block filter to remove bad tastes and odors.
SPECIAL THREE WAY FAUCET HEAD FOR THE MINICOOL COOLER OR THE OSMOSIS UNIT
An elegant faucet that replaces the standard tap which is included with the Minicool cooler or with the domestic reverse Osmosis unit. The levers allow you to select hot water tap, cold water or natural unfiltered and filtered water.